Skip to main content

bullets and drops II

It was three forty five in the morning when the mobile phone rang, it was Frank again... but what in the hell does he want at this time of the night?...

Frank: What ya doin'?

Volan: What ya think pussy?

Frank: Sorry for disturbing, but er...well...
Volan: Don't be sorry, just do not do it again.
Frank: I met Lady Miss Happiness today...

At that point I hung up.... went to the kitchen, made a coffee, no sugar, no milk... three forty eight a.m, the phone rang again.

Volan: What in the fuck are you talking about.

Frank: Mmmm do you remember her?... she used to be a pain in the ass.

Volan: Well she is.

Frank: She asked whether you are fine...

Volan: What ya said?

Frank: I haven't seen him for ages I said.
Volan: Hey... good girl you are...


there was a silence for a minute or two...


volan: ya there?

Frank: yes i am... er...well.... I need a favor from you,

Volan: Look man, it is almost four in the morning... could not you have called me in the afternoon?
Frank: sorry for disturbing you...er...well.....

Volan: what you want?
Frank: Can I borrow you gun?
Volan: what?......


I had a sip of coffee, lighted another cigarrette, walked towards the window and leaned on the window's sill, it was raining and I imagine that the little drops on the double glazing were Miss Happiness.

Frank: Hey...are ya there?

Volan: What do you need it for?

Frank: I am gonna swip her from the face of earth
Volan: But why? Leave her alone, she is Just an stupid gal, she's just a poor sap.

Frank: Can I get it or not?

Volan: Well, but make it clean...right, I do want no troubles... right?

Frank: Cheers mate!...I will pick it up tomorrow morning...

Volan: Ok bye!

Frank: Bye.


I walked towards the chest and hovered for a little while, recalling where the gun was...as I opened the chest's door the phone rang again, it was Frank again.

volan: What is the fucking matter now?
Frank: Please, do not forget the bullets...please.
Volan: okay, bye.


I hanged up and took the gun out of the drawer, turned around a bit to the mirror, rose my letf hand holding firmily the gun
and pointed to my image on the mirror.

The next day Frank came to my house and picked up the gun promising to bring it back before midnight.


Frank: Im gonna blow her head off... She is at home right now, thanks volan, see you later man!....thanks again.
Volan: Go away!, and remember I do not want troubles.
Frank: No worries, bye.

I spent the afternoon drinking in my room, I was quite drunk after half bottle of Jack Daniel's, all in a sudden the phone rang twice, before the bell rang for a third one I picked up.

Volan: Hello?
Miss H: Hi Volan, I was worried about you, how is it going?

Volan: Worried? yes i bet you were, mmm... m... i'm fine thanks.

MIss H: Are you drinking?

Volan: Yes, so what?

Miss H: Have not you learned your lesson.? Volan: Listen, dear, do not give me that shit now okay?
Miss H: I want to see you, Can I go to your place?
Volan: Where are you?

Miss H: I am at home.

Volan: At home...., right, look I am pretty drunk I think you'd better stay there, also it is quite cold and it has not stopped rainning since last night.

Miss H: Come on Volan, I want to see you...
Volan: Okay, let's meet up tomorrow afternoon, we can have a beer or two and....

MIss H: Hang on a minute, there is someone knocking the door, I will be right back.
Volan: OKay okay, I'm waiting then.


Having said that I had a sip of Jack Daniel's and hanged up thinking about the things I had to do next day during the afternoon.

Jerome

Comments

Jake said…
no more CERO in your post!

:)
kiss
ZHP said…
Man: I am going to make long short: this is all a real piece of art, my friend... every bit of it.. astonishing!!!

ZHP

Popular posts from this blog

Volan's last will.

This is a picture of the envelope I received. On September the 29th I received a letter sent from London Metropolitan Police’s forensic department. The envelope contains Volan’s death report. I am still recovering from such a terrible moment. As Volan’s closest (and perhaps sole) friend I am in the obligation of publishing these lines on his own blog, as it was his last will. In strange circumstances my dearest friend Volan passed away in the dawn of the 23rd of September in Homerton Hospital in London. His body was carted off from the churchyard of Saint Paul’s Cathedral after a mad night out with Siobhan (Sweeny), -an Irish-Scottish blues singer whose Volan had just met few hours before in the surrounding areas of Anexo Bar, close to Farringdon Station. At the moment that the ambulance arrived at the place Volan showed a critical state and almost without vital signals dying a while after indoors, in the above mentioned hospital. The death certificated shows a very cryptic language

Ain't it shame....Summer is here........Aaaaagggghhh

Summer is here, yet I am not really happy, things are not going well but what can I do?. There is a new entry, new music, and a new drawing by Ferney . (he seems to be quite busy nowadays to visit his friends). A hot June damped by the Monsoon, full of football, (oh dear! I am still looking forward watching FOOTBALL.). The musical selection* for this very week is made of the Scotish band Belle & Sebastian , David Gilmour's great Pink Floyd ,the ex-gunners (Guns and Roses) Velvet Revolver , Gomez (pretty new band but very very good -sometimes it reminds me "Beck" -Not David Beckham of course),a bit of powerful punk by Bob Geldof's Boomtown Rats -Irish Band-, Lou Reed's Velvet Underground ,a song by Nirvana from the "Nirvana Box" for those who say that the lads from Seattle never played Blues -and for a very special friend whose I believe hates Nirvana-, The Cure ; because we all were lovely children (with good taste) once upon a time, British

the wall of discord

LA TRIPLE FRONTERA Polémica en Paraguay por el muro que Brasil construirá en la frontera La valla se edificará frente a Ciudad del Este. Lo califican de "gesto de hostilidad".( mas ) BRASILIA, Brazil - Brazil will build a wall on a small portion of its border with Paraguay in an effort to combat contraband and smuggling, the government's official news agency said.( more ) Source: Clarin, Buenos Aires.(esp) and MSNBC(eng)