Skip to main content

Saturday, with a ocean of alcohol in my veins.!!!

Yes it is Saturday and I can barely remember what in the hell happened last night... yes Janis: What good can drinking do? but we love it.... I think I had a bottle of cognac, few beers, and when my flatmate arrived I gave to her a glass of white wine -also i had another one-. -Volan volan!!! are you alright? you are making strange noises...- she said

-What's up- I amjust drunk and I think I am doctor Zoiberg from Futurama - i replied-


-volan you need help!!!- she said


-no i do not need help, look I can drink it all on my own- I replied again having a sip of cognac.


Oh shit! it hurts... this saturday is like a fucking rubber band, it is not gonna finish ever ever ever.... it is too sunny but cold, and i can't see properly...
It is believed that some people see double when they are drunk... I am that miserable that when i am drunk i can see just half. it is rubbish... Ahhhhh!..... I can't be bother to cook anything.
breakfast at 2:00pm

1 sausage. (frozen)

2 spoonful of rice (cold and soggy)

1 bowl of salad (Too healthy, to tasteless)
2 bottles of water.

1 cup of coffe.


It is just a boring day....
Volan volan you need help... No dear i dont.... i am a loser!

L O S E R


I am a loser darling do not try to change my life, i do not want. I do not want a girlfriend, a tv, a whashing machine, a decent meal every morning, a healty lifestyle, a lover, a car. I will carry on this crap life. crap food. crap relationships crap job crap crap I have an incredible dextery to fuck up relationships. I am master a PhD in the art of losing. M. came around the other day, she wanted to help me but i almost chopped her head off, so basically she said:

I do not want to talk to you anymore, u get it? never ever in my life
.


so i said to her....

rite rite, so please do not make noise before you leave, and make sure the door is properly locked
.


Yes... I fucked up, i cannot come back to her with a bunch of yellow flowers seeking forgiveness... no! i do not deserve that, though she deserves it. Im a loser, and it is my natural condition. Dont need a car. I have got my bicy. Dont need a woman. I cant give anything. And I do not have anything to give up!.... As this is a boring post i just decided to put a picture i found in the web.... it is a nice funny one.

CK CK CK CK CK I whish you were here, I whish you could take all my fucking blues out of me and put it into a bin bag, but you are not here, neither am I.


Volan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volan's last will.

This is a picture of the envelope I received. On September the 29th I received a letter sent from London Metropolitan Police’s forensic department. The envelope contains Volan’s death report. I am still recovering from such a terrible moment. As Volan’s closest (and perhaps sole) friend I am in the obligation of publishing these lines on his own blog, as it was his last will. In strange circumstances my dearest friend Volan passed away in the dawn of the 23rd of September in Homerton Hospital in London. His body was carted off from the churchyard of Saint Paul’s Cathedral after a mad night out with Siobhan (Sweeny), -an Irish-Scottish blues singer whose Volan had just met few hours before in the surrounding areas of Anexo Bar, close to Farringdon Station. At the moment that the ambulance arrived at the place Volan showed a critical state and almost without vital signals dying a while after indoors, in the above mentioned hospital. The death certificated shows a very cryptic language

Ain't it shame....Summer is here........Aaaaagggghhh

Summer is here, yet I am not really happy, things are not going well but what can I do?. There is a new entry, new music, and a new drawing by Ferney . (he seems to be quite busy nowadays to visit his friends). A hot June damped by the Monsoon, full of football, (oh dear! I am still looking forward watching FOOTBALL.). The musical selection* for this very week is made of the Scotish band Belle & Sebastian , David Gilmour's great Pink Floyd ,the ex-gunners (Guns and Roses) Velvet Revolver , Gomez (pretty new band but very very good -sometimes it reminds me "Beck" -Not David Beckham of course),a bit of powerful punk by Bob Geldof's Boomtown Rats -Irish Band-, Lou Reed's Velvet Underground ,a song by Nirvana from the "Nirvana Box" for those who say that the lads from Seattle never played Blues -and for a very special friend whose I believe hates Nirvana-, The Cure ; because we all were lovely children (with good taste) once upon a time, British

the wall of discord

LA TRIPLE FRONTERA Polémica en Paraguay por el muro que Brasil construirá en la frontera La valla se edificará frente a Ciudad del Este. Lo califican de "gesto de hostilidad".( mas ) BRASILIA, Brazil - Brazil will build a wall on a small portion of its border with Paraguay in an effort to combat contraband and smuggling, the government's official news agency said.( more ) Source: Clarin, Buenos Aires.(esp) and MSNBC(eng)